Bridal shows are a great way to prepare for your Wedding Day. You will find great ideas and lots of vendors willing to share information about their services all in one location. The following are some tips to use in preparation for attending a Bridal Show.
1. Bring your Wedding binder or your tablet and a pen to take notes and gather information from all of the Wedding professionals you will meet.
2. Bring a sheet or sheets of labels with your name, address, phone number, Email address and Wedding date printed on them. You will have many opportunities to win prizes sponsored by the vendors or exhibitors at the show. Having labels ready will save time from filling out all of the entry forms.
3. Create a new Email address. If you haven’t done so already, open a free Email account and use it only for your Wedding. This way, all of your Wedding information and offers will come in one place and you won’t have to worry about receiving Wedding information for years to come.
4. Bring friends, family, your Made of Honor or even your Wedding planner. The more eyes you have working on your behalf, the more it will ensure you don’t miss anything of interest or importance.
5. Wear comfortable shoes. Plan to spend several hours at the show, walking around and meeting with potential Wedding professionals.
6. Be prepared to make a deal. You can expect some Wedding professionals to offer show specials if you book them the day of the show or even within a few days or weeks afterwards.
7. Come hungry. Bakeries, Caterers and venues will often offer samplings of their creations.
8. Bring your phone or a camera. Feel free to take pictures of things you like or interest you in the way of décor, setup or design. It will be easier to remember if you can look back at the pictures.
9. Do your homework. Review the list of vendors who will be at the show. This will help you focus and hone in on specific areas of interest. Are you looking for a photo booth rental? Do you need stationary? Have you planned on your honeymoon? Most Wedding shows will have a wide variety of vendors.
10. Fashion Show. Plan to stay to see the latest fashions. No bridal show is complete without a fashion show to highlight the latest trends and fashion in bridal gowns, mother of the bride and Wedding party attire.
A Bridal Show is a great, inexpensive way to spend the day while getting great ideas, deals and prizes in preparation for your dream Wedding Day. A little preparation will go a long way in making it a fun, enjoyable opportunity to get ideas and finalize Wedding day plans.